ICM Pharma COPHADYL-E COUGH LINCTUS is used for relief of dry cough. It contains Promethazine is an antihistamine, codeine is an opiate agonist which has cough suppressant actions and ephedrine is a nasal decongestant. Promethazine hydrochloride, codeine phosphate and ephedrine hydrochloride combination is used for cough and nasal congestion associated with upper respiratory symptoms due to allergy or the common cold.
Each teaspoon (5mL) contains:
- Promethazine Hydrochloride BP 3.6mg
- Codeine Phosphate BP 9.0mg
- Ephedrine Hydrochloride BP 6.0mg
- For the temporary relief, especially at night, of dry, irritating coughs.
- Also, indicated for dry coughs associated with congested or runny nose.