Have you experienced looking high and low for your keys to realize that they are in your hand? Have you ever forgotten to turn the gas off when you leave the house? Cannot recall your password to your bank account? If these happen to you repeatedly, you may be suffering from memory loss.
Memory loss occurs when areas of the brain that are vital for memory processing are affected.
- Significant diminished memory in all ages
- Decrease in intellectual and analytical abilities
- Difficulty in recalling previously learned information
- Decrease in learning and recall abilities
- Work pressure and daily stress
- Excessive smoking and consumption of alcohol and certain drugs
- Psychological factors, such as depression and trauma
- Frequent exposure to electronic instruments and equipment