ICM Pharma SORAGEL Antiseptic Pain Relieving Oral Gel contains Choline Salicylate, a local analgesic to relieve the pain in the mouth. Also, it contains Cetylpyridinium Chloride, an antiseptic that kills bacteria and other microorganisms causing mouth infections.
SORAGEL not only reduces discomfort but also kills the germs to provide deep, long-lasting relief.
Choline Salicylate BP 8.7% w/w, Cetylpyridinium Chloride USP 0.01% w/w
SORAGEL brings quick and effective relief to conditions such as:
- Infant teething
- Mouth ulcers, cold sores and gum irritations
- Abrasions from dentures or braces
- Irritations from sharp or broken teeth
- Sores from biting of the lips or tongue
- Irritations of palate and tongue