Joints are important in almost all the activities you do. Simple movements such as bending, walking and lifting require the use of your hip, knee and elbow joints. When the joint becomes inflamed, the resulting pain can severely limit your ability to move and work.
- Pain, swelling, stiffness, and/or warmth in joints
- Red, swollen and painful to touch
- Restricted joint mobility
There are two types of joint discomfort which can be caused by:
- Non-arthritis related such as sprains, strains, fractures and back/spine related problems.
- Arthritis-related such as Osteoarthritis (OA), Rheumatoid arthritis (RA), Gout etc.